February 21, 2010

Schwinn Exercise Bike: Schwinn 120 Upright Exercise Bike

Schwinn Exercise Bike: Schwinn 120 Upright Exercise Bike

 
 


5-Star Review: Great Bike

I read a lot of reviews of other bikes so I was on the look out for problems. So far we have not run into any. The setup was very easy. Schwinn provided the parts laid out on a printed piece of cardboard and all the tools necessary to do the job. The assembly "manual" was a pictogram with few words but easy to understand. The entire setup took 45 minutes because I took my time and very methodically laid out each step. If I just jumped into it, it probably would have taken 20-30 minutes. A second pair of hands would have helped align things quicker. 

One hint I will give you is to make sure you tighten the seat. I thought I had it tight and after riding it a few times, the seat started to swivel. As far as operation goes, we could not be more pleased. It is extremely quiet! In fact I have to almost strain to hear it. It has more whistles and bells than we use (we just jump on and ride for a specific duration). You can set up a "course" where it get progressively harder then easier. 

My wife likes the fact that it shows the number of calories burned too. The only thing I do not like (but my wife does) is the over the shoe strap on the pedals. My shoes are too wide and it is difficult to get them in. If my wife did not like them I would remove them. 

I wish Schwinn would make it easier to get them on and off. Overall this is an excellent bike and we are extremely pleased with it.

For Products Details, click here: Schwinn Exercise Bike: Schwinn 120 Upright Exercise Bike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deals of the Day